All Dashboards    ARM    ENAV    ENG    VTS

ENAV WG3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Task 3.2 (VDES) / Task 3.3 (1371-5) / Other tasks

ENAV WG3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Task 3.2 (VDES) / Task 3.3 (1371-5) / Other tasks

ENAV WG3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Task 3.2 (VDES) / Task 3.3 (1371-5) / Other tasks

ENAV WG3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

This meeting is about Task 3.2 (VDES) / Task 3.3 (1371-5) / Other tasks

ENAV WG3 TG-3.3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Subgroup to provide liaison notes back to ITU on ITU-R M1371-5  

ENAV WG1/WG3

ENAV WG1 Meetings

Discussion on VDES and Maritime Services

ENAV WG3 TG-3.3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Meeting 2: Subgroup to provide liaison notes back to ITU on ITU-R M1371-5

ENAV WG3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

This meeting is about Task 3.2 (VDES) / Task 3.3 (1371-5) / Other tasks

ENAV27 Last Call for Silent Approval

Deadline for papers to be approved using the silent approval procdure during ENAV27. Papers should be submitted to the secretary before this deadline. in order to allow sufficient time for them to be approved before the closing plenary

ENAV WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

new work items for 2022-2026 status on Task Groups (VDES, G1117, R-mode) intersessional planning actions status outputs review and plan for last actions on outputs (deadline is WED 20, 12 UTC)

ENAV28 WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

welcome by the chairmen WG3 Action Item Status (refer to ENAV27-13.1 Final Report) ENAV task list status Review of INPUT documents Assignment of Work to task groups Status from other organizations (ITU, IMO, IEC, RTCM, ...) new work items for eNAV work programme 2022-2026

Event Series ENAV WG3 TG3.1 VDES

ENAV WG3 TG3.1 VDES

ENAV WG3 Meetings

YOUR preparation: please provide INPUTS to this splitout group to IALA through the ENAV process to input material or directly to the WG3 share INPUT folder for the ENAV28 on the IALA document share. Reserved for subworking group work on VDES Detailled VDES Status on ITU Status on Testbeds Strategy/Roadmap towards end-to-end VDES system deployments, […]

ENAV WG3 TG3.2 (G1117)

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Define the needed updates in G1117, and split out of intersessional work towards eNAV29, with the goal to get approval for publication at eNAV29.

ENAV WG3 TG3.3 (VDE R-mode)

ENAV WG3 TG3.3

It will be discussed: status on R-mode (ENG, RTCM, ...) testbeds (please provide presentations) roadmap define if and where WG3 needs to help

WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

10-11 UTC: VDL monitoring session 11-15 UTC: PLENARY: review of subworking group work (VDES, G1117, R-mode) approval of submitted documents for ENAV committee approval (if any) arrangements of intersessional work proposed intersessional date to work on G1117 in the Netherlands virtual intersessional arrangement for VDES clarifications proposals for next ENAV meeting proposals for next ENAV […]

Event Series ENAV WG3 Intersessional: VDES clarifications

ENAV WG3 Intersessional: VDES clarifications

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Agenda: present needed clarifications to the latest PDR ITU-R M.2092-0 in form of change proposals (use the new template) discuss proposed clarifications/changes register all aligned clarifications keep the aligned/ammended change proposals in WORKING until ITU released ITU-R M.2092-1 Inputs to be provided to the IALA share: Committees/ENAV/WG3/20211100_VDES_Intersessional/INPUT.  

Event Series ENAV WG3 Intersessional: VDES clarifications

ENAV WG3 Intersessional: VDES clarifications

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Agenda: present needed clarifications to the latest PDR ITU-R M.2092-0 in form of change proposals (use the new template) discuss proposed clarifications/changes register all aligned clarifications keep the aligned/ammended change proposals in WORKING until ITU released ITU-R M.2092-1 Inputs to be provided to the IALA share: Committees/ENAV/WG3/20211100_VDES_Intersessional/INPUT.  

ENAV29 WG3 Opening

ENG WG3 Meetings

Provisional Agenda: approve provisional agenda which is as follows: actions from ENAV28 Report screen inputs decide upon work tasks for the meeting Task 3.3: develop strategy around revision of ITU-R M.1371-5 at ITU, and communication with IMO: INF paper input for issues E (power indication) and F (VDE/ASM capabilities indication) Task 3.2: revision of G1117 […]

Event Series ENAV29 WG3 TG-3.2: G1117

ENAV29 WG3 TG-3.2: G1117

ENAV WG3 TG3.2 (G1117)

Task 3.2: revision of G1117 consider input from intersessional consider all other inputs (homework) * revise chapter 2.6: Johan -> Ross * revise chapter 2.2: Stefan P. * draft how to use ASM:DAC as a mechanism on VDE digital data * Mesh networking & message forwarding -TER and -SAT: Ross, Johnny * prevening shadow areas […]

ENAV29 WG3 TG-3.3: AIS

ENAV WG3 TG3.3

develop strategy around revision of ITU-R M.1371-5 at ITU, and communication with IMO Liasion with IMO: INF paper input for issues E (power indication) and F (VDE/ASM capabilities indication)

ENAV29 WG3 TG-3.2: VDES

ENAV WG3 TG3.2 (G1117)

status of 2092 future og G1139: consider creating an input paper to ITU in November from the list of agreed changes we are having decide upon the existing open and new received changes

ENAV29 WG3 Plenary & G1117

ENAV WG3 Meetings

work on INPUTS AIS/VDES VDL integrity monitoring ENAV29-5.1.3.2 and 5.1.3.2.1 VDES resource sharing ENAV29-5.1.3.2 G1117 cont.

ENAV29 WG3 TG-3.3: R-mode

ENAV WG3 TG3.3

propose virtual meeting to gather all stakeholders and start work on the RTCM standard strategy update towards WRC-23 and WRC-27: what do we need at ITU to make R-mode happen at WRC-27 a work item! a report? ...

Event Series ENAV29 WG3 TG-3.2: G1117

ENAV29 WG3 TG-3.2: G1117

ENAV WG3 TG3.2 (G1117)

Task 3.2: revision of G1117 consider input from intersessional consider all other inputs (homework) * revise chapter 2.6: Johan -> Ross * revise chapter 2.2: Stefan P. * draft how to use ASM:DAC as a mechanism on VDE digital data * Mesh networking & message forwarding -TER and -SAT: Ross, Johnny * prevening shadow areas […]

Event Series ENAV30 WG3 Plenary

ENAV30 WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

WG3 PLENARY Session: we start in the agenda from the top, establish subgroups where applicable and may start with Task 3.2 as part of the plenary group. Our agenda for […]

Event Series ENAV30 WG3 Plenary

ENAV30 WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

WG3 PLENARY Session: we start in the agenda from the top, establish subgroups where applicable and may start with Task 3.2 as part of the plenary group. Our agenda for […]

ENAV30:Task 3.2 AIS

ENAV WG3 TG3.3

ENAV30-5.1.3.4 working draft of guideline on AIS VDES VDL integrity monitoring Information Papers ENAV30-5.1.3.7 Portable AIS Analyzer, China MSA (can we get a presentation?)

Event Series ENAV30 WG3 Plenary

ENAV30 WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

WG3 PLENARY Session: we start in the agenda from the top, establish subgroups where applicable and may start with Task 3.2 as part of the plenary group. Our agenda for […]

Event Series ENAV30 WG3 Plenary

ENAV30 WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

WG3 PLENARY Session: we start in the agenda from the top, establish subgroups where applicable and may start with Task 3.2 as part of the plenary group. Our agenda for […]

ENAV WG2 (Task 4.1.1 etc. MASS)

ENAV WG2 Meetings

To continue the review of the MASS Guidelines, and consider the roadmap from PAP.