Close
to

All Dashboards    ARM    ENAV    ENG    VTS

ENAV WG3 TG-3.3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Subgroup to provide liaison notes back to ITU on ITU-R M1371-5  

ENAV WG1/WG3

ENAV WG1 Meetings

Discussion on VDES and Maritime Services

ENAV WG2 TG 3.1.2

ENAV WG2 Meetings

MRCP: Review initial draft recommendation / discuss guideline / confirm topics and outline for guideline based on existing MRCP

ENAV doc. structure

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Input: Review of eNavigation documentation structure: (https://nextcloud.ialaaism.org/index.php/apps/files/dir=/Committees/ENAV/WG3/20210301_ENAV27/WORKING/STATIC&fileid=98712) Planning the work across the 3 ENAV WG, how it fits under the ongoing and subsequent tasks Leaders and members involved Roadmap, next steps.

ENAV WG1 TG-2.2.2

ENAV WG1 TG-2.2.2 Meetings

Guideline on Platforms for e-Navigation meeting 2

ENAV WG1 TG-G1128 / S-125

ENAV WG1 Meetings

Meeting 2 - Additional TG on a technical service description of AtoN information (using G1128 and based on the datamodel in S-125) Thomas Christensen has produced draft liaison note to ARM to be discussed during the meeting, available here: https://nextcloud.iala-aism.org/index.php/f/99618  

ENAV WG2TG3.4/4.

ENAV WG2 Meetings

IMT/MASS: Review both sets of documents (from intersessional work) Outputs: Finalize both sets of documents

ENAV WG1

ENAV WG1 Meetings

Presentation WWA

Committee Presentation Room

Presentation on IALA World-Wide Academy. Update by Kevin Gregory

ENAV WG1 TG-2.2.2

ENAV WG1 TG-2.2.2 Meetings

Guideline on Platforms for e-Navigation meeting 3

ENAV WG2 MSW

ENAV WG2 Meetings

Maritime Single Window: Review FAL.5 Circ.42 / ARM Task Group on Ship Reporting (folder) Output: Walk through the FAL document on MSW / Discuss implications for IALA / Identify way forward to address task

ENAV WG3 TG-3.3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Meeting 2: Subgroup to provide liaison notes back to ITU on ITU-R M1371-5

ENAV WG1 TG-1.1.5

ENAV WG2 TG-1.1.5 Meetings

Task 1.1.5 on IALA Conference 2020 meeting 2

ENAV WG1 TG-2.2.2

ENAV WG1 TG-2.2.2 Meetings

Guideline on Platforms for e-Navigation meeting 4

ENAV WG2 TG2.2.10

ENAV WG2 Meetings

IoT: Draft recommendation / guideline (need to confirm and have input) Output: Review documents / Agreed focus / Confirm intersessional work for IoT

ENAV WG1

ENAV WG1 Meetings

ENAV WG3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

This meeting is about Task 3.2 (VDES) / Task 3.3 (1371-5) / Other tasks

ENAV WG2

ENAV WG2 Meetings

Review of draft report: official ‘close’ of WG activities / Address liaison notes to 3GPP / input to IMO/JEG on 3GPP Output: Final WG report to forward to IALA Secretariat

ENAV27 Last Call for Silent Approval

Deadline for papers to be approved using the silent approval procdure during ENAV27. Papers should be submitted to the secretary before this deadline. in order to allow sufficient time for them to be approved before the closing plenary

ENAV WG2 TG 3.1.2

ENAV WG2 Meetings

MRCP: A start on the ‘intersessional’ work that will be needed for this document review and update. Output: Revised draft documents for further intersessional work

ENAV27 Plenary

ENAV Committee Plenary Meetings

Closing Plenary

ENAV WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

new work items for 2022-2026 status on Task Groups (VDES, G1117, R-mode) intersessional planning actions status outputs review and plan for last actions on outputs (deadline is WED 20, 12 […]

ENAV28 WG2 Plenary

ENAV WG2 Meetings

Overview – review tasks, identify/review input papers, confirm work process.

ENAV28 WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

welcome by the chairmen WG3 Action Item Status (refer to ENAV27-13.1 Final Report) ENAV task list status Review of INPUT documents Assignment of Work to task groups Status from other […]

Recurring

ENAV WG3 TG3.1 VDES

ENAV WG3 Meetings

YOUR preparation: please provide INPUTS to this splitout group to IALA through the ENAV process to input material or directly to the WG3 share INPUT folder for the ENAV28 on […]

ENAV WG3 TG3.2 (G1117)

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Define the needed updates in G1117, and split out of intersessional work towards eNAV29, with the goal to get approval for publication at eNAV29.

ENAV WG1 TG-2.2.1

ENAV WG1 Meetings

Technical Service Specification for AtoN Information Service Currently, the S-125 and S-201 standards are actively developed by IALA and IHO. Besides the data model itself, a technical service specification for […]

ENAV WG3 TG3.3 (VDE R-mode)

ENAV WG3 TG3.3

It will be discussed: status on R-mode (ENG, RTCM, ...) testbeds (please provide presentations) roadmap define if and where WG3 needs to help

ENAV WG1 TG-2.2 (G1128)

ENAV WG1 TG-2.2.2 Meetings

Revision of IALA G1128 IALA G1128 is a guideline that provides information on how to develop specifications of e-Navigation Technical Services. In the past years, efforts have been made to […]

ENAV WG2 TG-4.3.1 (MSW)

ENAV WG2 TG-4.3.1 (MSW)

Technology for Maritime Single Window Review ARM work, FAL Circ. Revision, FAL Convention amendment

WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

10-11 UTC: VDL monitoring session 11-15 UTC: PLENARY: review of subworking group work (VDES, G1117, R-mode) approval of submitted documents for ENAV committee approval (if any) arrangements of intersessional work […]

ENAV WG1 TG-2.2 (G1128)

ENAV WG1 TG-2.2.2 Meetings

IALA G1128 is a guideline that provides information on how to develop specifications of e-Navigation Technical Services. In the past years, efforts have been made to use the guideline and […]

ENAV WG1 Coordination Meeting #2

ENAV WG1 Meetings

Updates from the task groups and other activities of WG1 during ENAV28 will be discussed.

IALA WWA presentations

CTTY presentation room

12:00 UTC, Workers and Light Keepers Courses: a new training level, Julio Fidel Sierra, GEOCUBA 12:20 UTC, World wide Academy activities, Kevin Gregory, IALA WWA  

Recurring

ENAV WG2 TG-1.1.5 (Technologies)

ENAV WG2 TG-1.1.5 Meetings

Presentation session from Orolia on 20 October in advance of a review of the input paper ENAV28-5.1.2.4.1 and ENAV28-5.1.2.4.2 Review of input paper / technology review on 21 October

ENAV WG1 TG-2.1.1

ENAV WG1 Meetings

Technical Service Specification for AtoN Information Service Currently, the S-125 and S-201 standards are actively developed by IALA and IHO. Besides the data model itself, a technical service specification for […]

ENAV WG2 Presentations / MASS

ENAV WG2 Meetings

Presentation session / working session on MASS noting late input papers

ENAV WG2 Closing Session

ENAV WG2 Meetings

To review/revise the WG2 report, Prep for intersessional (if proposed), Any Other Business

Recurring

ENAV WG3 Intersessional: VDES clarifications

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Agenda: present needed clarifications to the latest PDR ITU-R M.2092-0 in form of change proposals (use the new template) discuss proposed clarifications/changes register all aligned clarifications keep the aligned/ammended change […]

Recurring

ENAV WG3 Intersessional: VDES clarifications

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Agenda: present needed clarifications to the latest PDR ITU-R M.2092-0 in form of change proposals (use the new template) discuss proposed clarifications/changes register all aligned clarifications keep the aligned/ammended change […]

ENAV TG2.1.1 Technical services for AtoN (Intersessional)

ENAV WG1 Meetings
Virtual Event Virtual Event

Currently, the S-125 and S-201 standards are actively developed by IALA and IHO. Besides the data model itself, a technical service specification for an AtoN information service, including the definition […]

ENG15 Sustainability Workshop drafting

ENG meeting room A

It has been proposed by PAP that ENG run a workshop on Sustainability in the provision of AtoN. This meeting willbe chaired by Simon MIllyard, ENG Chair.  The objective of […]

ENAV29 Opening Plenary

ENAV Committee Plenary Meetings

Opening plenary agenda will be post soon

ENAV29 WG1 Coordination Meeting #1

ENAV WG1 Meetings

In this meeting, the work plan of WG1 will be introduced to the participants and TGs will be coordinated.

ENAV29 WG3 Opening

ENG WG3 Meetings

Provisional Agenda: approve provisional agenda which is as follows: actions from ENAV28 Report screen inputs decide upon work tasks for the meeting Task 3.3: develop strategy around revision of ITU-R […]

ENAV29 WG2 Opening

ENAV WG2 Meetings

To review WG2 activities expected during ENAV29, go through input papers and identify any additional items for discussion that may need to be included in the schedule.

Virtual Event

ENAV29 WG3 TG-3.2: G1117

ENAV WG3 TG3.2 (G1117)

Task 3.2: revision of G1117 consider input from intersessional consider all other inputs (homework) * revise chapter 2.6: Johan -> Ross * revise chapter 2.2: Stefan P. * draft how […]

ENAV29 Presentation: 5G precise positioning for Ports

Committee Presentation Room

Technology Presentation – Qualcomm: a presentation of the use of Qualcomm on a port environment from Guest Presenters Jean-Michel Rousseau and Shyamal Rmachandran of Qualcomm

ENAV29 WG3 TG-3.3: AIS

ENAV WG3 TG3.3

develop strategy around revision of ITU-R M.1371-5 at ITU, and communication with IMO Liasion with IMO: INF paper input for issues E (power indication) and F (VDE/ASM capabilities indication)

ENAV29 WG3 TG-3.2: VDES

ENAV WG3 TG3.2 (G1117)

status of 2092 future og G1139: consider creating an input paper to ITU in November from the list of agreed changes we are having decide upon the existing open and […]

ENAV29 WG2 TG-4.1.2/4.2.1 MASS

ENAV WG2 Meetings

Review the working papers from last session, any input received, including the task identified for ENAV from PAP. We will look at MASS in 2 sessions.

ENAV29 WG3 Plenary & G1117

ENAV WG3 Meetings

work on INPUTS AIS/VDES VDL integrity monitoring ENAV29-5.1.3.2 and 5.1.3.2.1 VDES resource sharing ENAV29-5.1.3.2 G1117 cont.

ENAV29 WG3 TG-3.3: R-mode

ENAV WG3 TG3.3

propose virtual meeting to gather all stakeholders and start work on the RTCM standard strategy update towards WRC-23 and WRC-27: what do we need at ITU to make R-mode happen […]

Virtual Event

ENAV29 WG3 TG-3.2: G1117

ENAV WG3 TG3.2 (G1117)

Task 3.2: revision of G1117 consider input from intersessional consider all other inputs (homework) * revise chapter 2.6: Johan -> Ross * revise chapter 2.2: Stefan P. * draft how […]

ENAV29 WG2: General Points

ENAV WG2 Meetings

New Work Proposals; Tech developments in maritime; Review of input papers not covered in other sessions

ENAV29 WG2 TG-1.1: AI

ENAV WG2 Meetings

Continue discussion of Artificial Intelligence, review input on this and develop documents Session 1

ENAV29 WG1 TG-2.2.1: AtoN Information Service

ENAV WG1 Meetings

This TG continues the work on a technical service specification for an AtoN information service (using the S-125 data model). This is a joint inter-committee task between ENAV and ARM.

ENAV29 WG2 TG-1.1: AI

ENAV WG2 Meetings

Session 2 on AI (may include IoT if feedback is received)

ENAV29 WG1 Coordination Meeting #3

ENAV WG1 Meetings

In this meeting, the current status of the TGs and other activities of WG1 will be discussed. Furthermore, the draft of the WG report will be reviewed.

Joint ENAV/VTS Intersessional Group on Technical Services for VTS

Joint Committee Intersessional Group on Technical services https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19meeting_OGRhMGY3N2MtY2UxNC00ZDcyLThlODMtZDhiZDZkYzhiNzdithread.v2/0?context=Tid529f3cf4-fdfb-44c2-8d17-aec7c3e258e2Oidc699a6d0-835e-419b-ac4a-d0226fb20423

Inter-sessional task group meeting on the development of technical service specifications for VTS

ENAV WG3 – JWG IALA ENAV/IEC

IALA/IEC JWG on VDES

The JWG IEC/IALA eNAV WG3 on VDES use cases will be held as virtual meeting from June 1st (Wednesday) to 3rd (Friday) 2022.   The meeting will focus on the following topics: -  IALA G1117 update of use cases -  IALA G1117 addition of use case realizations - VDES input to IMO NCSR - VDES […]

ENAV WG2 TG-2.2.10 – IoT

ENAV WG2 TG-2.2.10 IoT

Review draft document Consider any input received Identify process to finalise document for review and approval by ENAV 30

Joint ENAV/ARM Technical Services for AtoN

Joint Committee Intersessional Group on Technical services https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19meeting_OGRhMGY3N2MtY2UxNC00ZDcyLThlODMtZDhiZDZkYzhiNzdithread.v2/0?context=Tid529f3cf4-fdfb-44c2-8d17-aec7c3e258e2Oidc699a6d0-835e-419b-ac4a-d0226fb20423

Inter-sessional task group meeting on the development of technical service specifications for the provision of AtoN information

Joint ENAV/VTS Intersessional Group on Technical Services for VTS

Joint Committee Intersessional Group on Technical services https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19meeting_OGRhMGY3N2MtY2UxNC00ZDcyLThlODMtZDhiZDZkYzhiNzdithread.v2/0?context=Tid529f3cf4-fdfb-44c2-8d17-aec7c3e258e2Oidc699a6d0-835e-419b-ac4a-d0226fb20423

Inter-sessional task group meeting on the development of technical service specifications for VTS

ENAV30 Opening Plenary

ENAV Committee Plenary Meetings

The opening plenary of the 30th session of the ENAV Committee will be held physically at IALA HQ on the 26 September 2022 at 08.00 UTC (10.00 CEST) with the possibility to connect remotely. The physical week will take place at IALA HQ between the 26 – 30 September 2022, commencing with the opening plenary. […]

ENAV WG2 Opening Plenary

ENAV WG2 Meetings

To review tasks, input papers and confirm work process for the meeting.

ENAV WG1 Plenary

ENAV WG1 Meetings

Disscussion of Workplan Review of Input Paper Term of References for Task Groups: Cyber Security S100 Data Sets Joint TG with WG 2 on MASS Initiate task proposals for new Work Program Define Workplan for the rest of the week.  

Virtual Event

ENAV30 WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

WG3 PLENARY Session: we start in the agenda from the top, establish subgroups where applicable and may start with Task 3.2 as part of the plenary group. Our agenda for the week in WG3 is right now (DRAFT): reports and status from relevant other work groups: IMO (Stefan Bober with regards to 1371, Hideki with […]