Close
to

All Dashboards    ARM    ENAV    ENG    VTS

Recurring

ENAV30 WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

WG3 PLENARY Session: we start in the agenda from the top, establish subgroups where applicable and may start with Task 3.2 as part of the plenary group. Our agenda for the week in WG3 is right now (DRAFT): reports and status from relevant other work groups: IMO (Stefan Bober with regards to 1371, Hideki with […]

Recurring

ENAV30 WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

WG3 PLENARY Session: we start in the agenda from the top, establish subgroups where applicable and may start with Task 3.2 as part of the plenary group. Our agenda for the week in WG3 is right now (DRAFT): reports and status from relevant other work groups: IMO (Stefan Bober with regards to 1371, Hideki with […]

Recurring

ENAV30 WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

WG3 PLENARY Session: we start in the agenda from the top, establish subgroups where applicable and may start with Task 3.2 as part of the plenary group. Our agenda for the week in WG3 is right now (DRAFT): reports and status from relevant other work groups: IMO (Stefan Bober with regards to 1371, Hideki with […]

Recurring

ENAV30 WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

WG3 PLENARY Session: we start in the agenda from the top, establish subgroups where applicable and may start with Task 3.2 as part of the plenary group. Our agenda for the week in WG3 is right now (DRAFT): reports and status from relevant other work groups: IMO (Stefan Bober with regards to 1371, Hideki with […]

ENAV29 WG3 Plenary & G1117

ENAV WG3 Meetings

work on INPUTS AIS/VDES VDL integrity monitoring ENAV29-5.1.3.2 and 5.1.3.2.1 VDES resource sharing ENAV29-5.1.3.2 G1117 cont.

ENG15 WG3 closing session

ENAV WG3 Meetings

WG3 closure meeting to finalise the WG3 deliverables and report.  Change to talk about common discussion points as time permits.

Recurring

ENAV WG3 Intersessional: VDES clarifications

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Agenda: present needed clarifications to the latest PDR ITU-R M.2092-0 in form of change proposals (use the new template) discuss proposed clarifications/changes register all aligned clarifications keep the aligned/ammended change […]

Recurring

ENAV WG3 Intersessional: VDES clarifications

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Agenda: present needed clarifications to the latest PDR ITU-R M.2092-0 in form of change proposals (use the new template) discuss proposed clarifications/changes register all aligned clarifications keep the aligned/ammended change […]

WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

10-11 UTC: VDL monitoring session 11-15 UTC: PLENARY: review of subworking group work (VDES, G1117, R-mode) approval of submitted documents for ENAV committee approval (if any) arrangements of intersessional work […]

ENAV WG3 TG3.2 (G1117)

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Define the needed updates in G1117, and split out of intersessional work towards eNAV29, with the goal to get approval for publication at eNAV29.

Recurring

ENAV WG3 TG3.1 VDES

ENAV WG3 Meetings

YOUR preparation: please provide INPUTS to this splitout group to IALA through the ENAV process to input material or directly to the WG3 share INPUT folder for the ENAV28 on […]

ENAV28 WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

welcome by the chairmen WG3 Action Item Status (refer to ENAV27-13.1 Final Report) ENAV task list status Review of INPUT documents Assignment of Work to task groups Status from other organizations (ITU, IMO, IEC, RTCM, ...) new work items for eNAV work programme 2022-2026

ENAV WG3 Plenary

ENAV WG3 Meetings

new work items for 2022-2026 status on Task Groups (VDES, G1117, R-mode) intersessional planning actions status outputs review and plan for last actions on outputs (deadline is WED 20, 12 UTC)

WG3 closing session

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Closing meeting of this session for WG3 Radionavigation services.  In this session we will review the draft report for the session, along with any output documents that have not been reviewed previously.  We will also have a chance to discuss topics generally, so if you have any updates to share, please let the Chair/Vice Chair […]

ENG WG3 TG-3.3.1

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Enhanced Radar Positioning System standardization discussion. Plan a workshop?

ENAV WG3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

This meeting is about Task 3.2 (VDES) / Task 3.3 (1371-5) / Other tasks

ENAV WG3 TG-3.3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Meeting 2: Subgroup to provide liaison notes back to ITU on ITU-R M1371-5

ENAV doc. structure

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Input: Review of eNavigation documentation structure: (https://nextcloud.ialaaism.org/index.php/apps/files/dir=/Committees/ENAV/WG3/20210301_ENAV27/WORKING/STATIC&fileid=98712) Planning the work across the 3 ENAV WG, how it fits under the ongoing and subsequent tasks Leaders and members involved Roadmap, next […]

ENAV WG3 TG-3.3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Subgroup to provide liaison notes back to ITU on ITU-R M1371-5  

ENAV WG3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

This meeting is about Task 3.2 (VDES) / Task 3.3 (1371-5) / Other tasks

ENAV WG3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Task 3.2 (VDES) / Task 3.3 (1371-5) / Other tasks

Presentation ENAV WG3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

During ENAV WG3, there are presentations planned; Shanghai Spaceflight Institute of TT&C and Telecommunication by Zhe Zhang VDES Testing in the Times of COVID-19 by Jan Safar Mutually coordinated navigation […]

ENAV WG3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Task 3.2 (VDES) / Task 3.3 (1371-5) / Other tasks

ENAV WG3

ENAV WG3 Meetings

Task 3.2 (VDES) / Task 3.3 (1371-5) / Other tasks