The deadline for inputs to VTC 3 is March 6th 2023.
During the VTC2 meeting, it was:
- Agreed to continue the drafting using IALA File-Share (this will be reconsider in case some problems with handling different versions of the document appear)
- Reviewed the Section 2 of the draft Resilient PNT Guideline (thank you for all the input, via homework and during the meeting)
- Updated the work items/homework related to Section 3 (listed in the attached updated workplan)
- Agreed to accept all track changes so far for Sections 1 and 2 (still included in VTC2 output, but accepted in VTC3 input)
During the VTC 2 we agreed on specific homework (tasks/volunteers) for Section 3, but please note that everybody is welcome to provide additional comments/input.
To avoid multiple conflicting versions of the document we will follow the procedure/rules below:
- Working document output from each virtual meeting is uploaded to the input folder of the next virtual meeting (e.g. VTC2 output is uploaded into “Input to VTC 3” folder)
- Working document is downloaded for edits from the input folder of the next scheduled virtual meeting and saved after editing to the same folder where it was downloaded with editors initials at the end of the filename
Editors should always download and work on the latest available version of the document. Latest version is the one that has the longest list of initials at the end of the filename