20th Conference – Call for abstracts
The 20th IALA Conference is scheduled to be held from 27 May to 3 June 2023 in Windsor Convention Center, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The theme for the event is Marine Aids to Navigation – Innovation for a Sustainable Future.
Here is a list of the proposed topics:
- Digital connectivity technologies in Marine AtoN
- Marine AtoN in an increasingly autonomous and virtual world
- Exchange of information, challenges and implementation
- Cyber Risk and Resilient services
- Risk Management
- Marine AtoN Heritage and legacy
- Sustainability in the provision of Marine AtoN services
- Current technologies – best practice and developments
Please download here the Call for abstracts form. And return it to the Secretariat by 31 March 2022.